Affordable housing provided
through the utilization of a precast panelized concrete building
system that provides exceptional insulation & sound attenuating
properties along with light weight.
Native Development Co. (www.affordablehousing.net)
Native Develco is an LLC created for the purpose of providing Native American communities with some of the essential tools to establish their economic independence for the future. The company is majority owned and operated by Native Americans well versed in the small and emerging business sector. Native Develco has a diversified offering of services and products to compliment or provide a turn-key program of economic development opportunity for its joint venture partners.
Native Develco is the authorized representative for a very cost effective and superior quality panelized building system. The following pages provide a general overview of the system and compliment the video tape entitled "Polystyrene Concrete" which is available upon request.
PROVIDE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
The Answer to Quality "AFFORDABLE" HOUSING for the WORLD!
One rural or urban community at a time!
Our mission is to provide affordable housing throughout the World, that will spark economic development. Like Henry Ford, who made a car so affordable that everyone could own a car, we will make a house so affordable that everyone can own a house.
We will come into your community, create 40 to 50 new jobs, and stimulate your existing businesses through joint venture partnerships, based upon putting up our factory, applying for land and tax concessions, and building quality, affordable housing, thus igniting the spark toward economic development with environmentally safe products and related services. These products can be used as the catalyst for business ventures owned and operated by the individuals of the reservations or the tribal councils themselves.
We will profitably develop affordable housing by using our cost effective, modified concrete panels; your land; tax abatement programs; creative mortgages/loan packaging; debt and equity sourcing; bulk purchasing; construction management; and use of local trades.
We will co-develop, with municipalities and private investors, income opportunities by encouraging economic development, which is our effort to cure the crisis of revenue drain in many traditional rural and urban communities.
How do we provide affordable housing in the United States, or for that matter, throughout the world?
The following is an outline of a concept on how to provide affordable housing. Look at the creativity of this concept. We can do wonders to develop a program that works for you and your community - whether it be an overseas country, or a rural or urban community in the United States.
We can bring:
HOUSING IS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT!
"THE BUSINESS PLAN"
WHAT THE WORLD HAS BEEN SEEKING FOR 6000 YEARS!!!
The Answer QUALITY "AFFORDABLE" HOUSING!
Native Development Co. just possibly may have found what the world has been looking for....... for 6000 years!! A way to solve the affordable housing issue and also provide economic community development.
1) We have a way to provide high quality, affordable housing, at a price that in the United States, if Mom and Dad both work for McDonald's, they could afford one of our houses.
2) With our modified concrete panels, the house is virtually fireproof, termite proof, it will not rot, is extremely well insulated, it will withstand 200 MPH wind shear, and employs the use of virtually maintenance free materials designed for the next millennium. Additionally, as well, a wide selection of exterior elevations and floor plans are available. We can offer all this, and an attractive return on investment to the home buyer, investors in the panel manufacturing plant, and joint venture partners in home building.
3) Not only can we provide affordable housing, our panel plant in the area will stimulate the economy at an unbelievable rate. Each plant will employ 40 to 50 people, and we will also employ panel installers in the field. The local trades, i.e.; concrete, plumbing, electrical, roofing, etc. will also enjoy a great increase in work.
(It's the old Henry Ford concept - he wanted to build a car that everyone could afford to own. At that time, most auto manufacturers were building expensive cars, whose only market were the wealthy. Ford made a car that the farmer in Kansas, or the average factory worker, could afford, and he became unbelievably rich as a result. This wealth was then used to create other economic development through his other investments and philanthropic activities.)
4) We can build a house that everyone can afford. For example, we can build a 1256 square foot house (which is the federal guideline for a house) that has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a formal dining area, kitchen and living room. A house that has double insulated glass windows, R-19 walls, R-30 ceilings, a 2-1/2 ton heating and air conditioning unit, steel entry doors, patio doors, and is 100% finished, with carpeting on the floor, for a selling price of $39,900 to $59,900*. This Includes everything but the land. It will look like all other houses, the interior wall finish is just like drywall, you can put a nail in it to hang a picture anywhere you wish, however, the home is extremely quiet and energy efficient due to the composition of the panels. On the outside, you can finish the exterior of our panel with brick veneer, vinyl siding, or any type of exterior of your choice. Our panels are fireproof and termite proof, they will not rot, you cannot kick a hole in it, and it will withstand a 200 MPH wind shear. Our goal is to provide a home of superior durability and affordability so the first time homeowner can afford to stay in the home, satisfy the mortgage, as well as pass the home on to their children. Considering typical real estate appreciation, the home owners investment should double in value over the life of the mortgage, thus providing not only shelter, but significant investment return.
* Price based upon using union labor rates in metropolitan USA
5) We have the answer!!! Housing is economic development! Every community, large or small, is searching for affordable, high quality housing. If we can fill that need for you (and we can), we will spark economic development, and everyone involved through joint venture, or investors, will benefit financially at the same time.
THE ANSWER TO BOTH IS A MARRIAGE BETWEEN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS, driven by profitability and not government.
The following questions and answers address these issues in great detail. The outline and examples are just that, each situation is different and will be dealt with on an individual basis.
1. How do we get the selling price low enough for a low to medium income family to afford a home? NDC has developed a building method that will reduce the cost to build quality housing by 35% anywhere in the world, whether it be In the United States, or a third world country.
2. How do we get people to qualify and be able to afford the monthly mortgage payments? Let me again give you two examples, one for the U.S. and one for third world countries.
We can build and sell a 3 bedroom, two bath house, 1256 SF for $39,900 to $59,900 *, including everything but the land.
THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES
We can build housing far superior to anything they now have for $9,000 to $29,000, including everything but the land.
* price based upon using union wages in metropolitan USA
Imagine what 40-50 new households would do to stimulate the economy in your community! Not just 40 or 50 new houses, but 40 or 50 new families to shop in your stores, with more tax dollars to improve your community. With affordable housing you can attract more jobs and have economic growth. Its just that simple. Whether your community is a rural community in the United States, or in a whole separate country, the format is the same. We are looking for one small community, or one whole country, at a time. We want to start with you!!!
WORLDWIDE AFFORDABLE HOUSING
WHAT AN ENORMOUS OPPORTUNITY!!
IMAGINE ALL THE POSSIBILITIES!!!
Please contact Native Development Co, (www.affordablehousing.net) for more details or to discuss your specific project requirements.
[Home] [Back] [E-Mail]